Sunday, February 13, 2011

This Blogging Thing...

Hey everyone! I have been trying to figure out this blogging thing for a few weeks now. Wow, there is a lot more to it than I had originally anticipated! Widgets, Gadgets, URL's, HTML's, CSS's???... and the list goes on and on. I think I have done pretty well considering I am a total newbie. But I am happy to say that I have scoured the library for information on how to improve the quality and design of Rustic Renditions. Let me tell ya, there are a lot of books on Blogging! But I'm hopeful that I will learn the technical side of it so that I can continue to bring you my decorating and design ideas in a more user friendly way. Not only that, but I will be dusting off the owner's manual to my digital camera so that I can provide better quality photo's. So bare with me as I continue on this Blogging journey and I hope you will continue to drop back in to see the latest and greatest! Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be doing rather well with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total newbie...I am still working on getting my title page done. I cant figure anything out and am so frusterated when I see blogs like your that look great...Mine is Hungry Hook Primitives...if I ever can figure all this out...It IS harder than it looks

    ReplyDelete