Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surfin' The Blogs

So once again I've been surfin' the blogs so I can link up some of my posts and thought you should check out Funky Junk Interiors where there are more great ideas at your finger tips.  Who knew junk could look so good?  Um... she did!  And it's amazing! Not only is this blog chalk full of great decorating ideas, but if you're a wanna be blogger like me she has fantastic tips on building your blog.  She's also an amazing photographer and writer.  One could only hope that a little ol' start up blog could turn out as good.  Anyway, enough of my admiring... go check it out.  Meanwhile I am finishing up some fantastic old shutters that I'll be posting next.... remember these from my thrifting finds a couple weeks back. 



Well they are looking awesome so far and I'll have some great tips for you on that project.  But first I'm off to get my taxes done in the morning.  Ugh!  And then I'm hoping to get my child out of the house for some fun time.  Poor thing is going stir crazy being inside all weekend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment