Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hey everyone!  Well, I started my new job this week and it's going really well so far.  I'm having a lot of fun and it's exciting to have a new challenge.  It's a big change from being a Domestic Goddess for the past 3 years.  And I know it's going to take me a while to adjust to a new schedule.  But I'm embracing the change and making the most of this new opportunity. 

Meanwhile, I do have some projects finished... but my camera is a big piece of crap and I have YET to go and get a new one.  I've taken like 500 pictures just trying to get a decent shot.  But no chance that's happening.  So that task is at the top of my to-do list for this weekend.

Once that's done I will be posting projects like crazy!  So please check back and see what's been going on.  Have a fantastic rest of the week.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment