Monday, January 31, 2011

First Time Blogger







Hello! I am totally new to the blogging scene so this is a little scary since I have no idea what I'm doing yet! I've been researching some amazing blogs (which are totally impressive!)... but I thought to myself, maybe I could do this too. I have a lot of home decorating and DIY techniques and tricks to share so I hope that someone out there will enjoy what I have to offer. First off, I'm always getting compliments on my living room and people wanting to know how to faux paint without it looking like a sponge on the wall.... you know what I'm talking about, you've all seen it before. Scary! So I'll start by posting some pics and then follow up with instructions and photos of each step. BTW, my walls were done 7 years ago... so I do need to touch up a few places, don't judge! Haha! Anyway, bare with me as, again, I am new to this so it might take a few tries to get it right. Here goes!

1 comment:

  1. That wall is impressive. Your door is to die for. Love your room.

    ReplyDelete